Old Photos. Embroidered Hearts and Lace.

My fingers are twitching......I am waiting for that call....and not feeling too good really as I over indulged last night ! and went to bed far too late....
partying is fun but boy do we pay the price the next day.
Anyway......moving on.
This is a picture of Me! and my lovely Hub....N. 28 years ago ooopps correction - just 27 years ! I still have the dress and N. still has the suit. A couple of years ago we tried them on - for a laugh - I did JUST manage to get the zipper done up, but struggled to get the dress off again.
N. put his suit on a looked liked Norman Wisdom.....
N's arms and legs have got longer ! can you believe that!!!
And this is my daughter Katherine Louise and her new Husband...Paul James.
Baby is on its way!!!!
My Mother Helen and my sister Jacqueline.....
this picture was taken at the time of the Second World War.
Old photos are so beautiful.
Seeing some your lovely table clothes and lace, I thought I would show you one of my favorite pieces.

And embroidered hearts for everyone special to me.
This is my latest 'thing' I made 5 on Friday.

Two more....the 'C' is for me.
The plain one has not photographed well, it is a very pale pink ribbon, it looks more peach here.
I have more....
but I cannot show them as they are going to be presents.

Have a lovely peaceful Sunday all.
xCx




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...