First,
I must say thank you to Regina for giving me an award.....it is truly reciprocated.
Well here she is....Katie and the neat little bump.
This is the hardest part, the most uncomfortable part of the pregnancy....the last couple of weeks.
The baby is due on 16th April, but like most families we hope that it may arrive a little earlier!
The nursery is almost finished. It is all white at the moment, but once baby is born the room will have a few touches of pale pink or blue.I am hoping for pale pink Cabbages & Roses Curtains!!!!!
Cute cuddly Bunnies....
Names are needed for these two...any suggestions?
The Moses basket bedding is washed and ready.The hand knitted pram blanket was one of several that I have bought for Kate & Paul's baby.
I found this one EBay. I am looking for little white knitted shoes/booties now.
A close-up of the blanket.It is so beautifully made....
Katie's old pine wardrobe from her bedroom at my home is now painted white and looks so much nicer. It is slowly filling up...mostly white as we do not know the sex. We just love looking at baby clothes.....I cannot wait to get out with Hub and buy a dress or romper suit !
Lots of hand knitted shawls, cotton bedding, muslin's and 'Terry Nappies'. Katie has decided that she wants to use real terry nappies she has a mix of the ready shaped ones and the traditional square type.....nappy buckets....I remember them well !!
A wooden painted heart for the wardrobe that I bought from Daylesford Farm Shop.A rug would be nice....
has arrived and the Gas and Air!
I have provided lots of towels !
and Katie has bought a Birthing Pool !
Candles, aromatherapy oils and soft music will, I hope, help to keep her calm....through the most painful bits.
So that is it...we just need a few strong contractions to kick in and we're off.....
For those of you who may be unaware, Katie (a Midwife) has delivered a few babies at home, mostly during the night for some reason, so she knows the system and how it works.
We are only a short drive (10 mins) from the Maternity Hospital....which is soon due for closure, very sad.
So if the Midwife or Katie feels that she needs to be transferred to Hospital,
then that is what we will do.
Wish her luck....
xCx








0 comments:
Post a Comment