It was supposed to be good morning, all good intentions anyway.
I was going to do so much..........did not happen.
I look out of my kitchen window and put on the kettle every morning, feed Guy ( Lakeland puppy) and George ( Choc Labrador) - Guy because he is a baby and George because he has to have two smaller meals as he is getting 'on' now.....I then try to plan my day.
Forget the plan and decide to go with the flow.............
These Green Bottles are one of my latest little finds.
All apart form the one next to the soap were quite cheap, only pennies, but the one next to the soap was £6.00....!!! yes I am mad......
Now this little fella was given to me by my Sister Jacqueline, or did I just take it!?!
I loved him so...I then went and married a policeman - was it a coincidence?!?
This was a real good find in the on-going Laura Ashley Sale!
A weekend in Broadstairs with good friends and a spot of bargain hunting resulted in this Flask.
I will use it...it is going to go with me to the allotment.
Daylesford Farm Shop.
This little wooden spotty heart came home with me !
after I had paid for it! lol
25 Years of Marriage.
My parents and my babies clubbed together to buy us these decanters.
The little table was from a lovely Pine shop in Mickleton - I had to paint it !
Farrow & Ball of course.
Kate Foreman 'Roses' again - I know.....
but they do cheer me up.
I was wondering if I should paint the gold frame ?
Little fingers love keys in key holes.
I have to take mine out before they disappear and now hang them out of reach!
These Hearts make excellent key holders....
Hard to loose them now!
Guy 10 weeks, 2 days.........
Guy is now 10 weeks and two days old.............
As I sat at my PC, merrily blogging away....I heard a little cry coming from the hall.
I tried to ignore it.....but it went on and on......
so I gave in and went to see why he was calling me.
Mum you know that I am not allowed on the sofa....
Dad is going to be mad with you!
A weekend in Broadstairs with good friends and a spot of bargain hunting resulted in this Flask.I will use it...it is going to go with me to the allotment.
Daylesford Farm Shop.This little wooden spotty heart came home with me !
after I had paid for it! lol
25 Years of Marriage.My parents and my babies clubbed together to buy us these decanters.
The little table was from a lovely Pine shop in Mickleton - I had to paint it !
Farrow & Ball of course.
Kate Foreman 'Roses' again - I know.....but they do cheer me up.
I was wondering if I should paint the gold frame ?
Little fingers love keys in key holes.I have to take mine out before they disappear and now hang them out of reach!
These Hearts make excellent key holders....
Hard to loose them now!
Guy a few days old
Guy 10 weeks, 2 days.........
Guy is now 10 weeks and two days old.............As I sat at my PC, merrily blogging away....I heard a little cry coming from the hall.
I tried to ignore it.....but it went on and on......
so I gave in and went to see why he was calling me.
There he was...
Four Steps Up!
and too scared to come down!
This was a first.....
This was a first.....
Mum you know that I am not allowed on the sofa....Dad is going to be mad with you!










0 comments:
Post a Comment