Beauty Secrets And Things That Make Me Feel Good

I want to share a few of the things that make me feel good.
I love this little book of Make-up and magic potions for your face and body!
The packaging adds a real touch of 50's glamour to your make-up bag.
First thing is Soap.
I have been brought up with Pears and was a Pears Baby.
Plonked on the kitchen drainer as a baby by my sister - 16 years older than me - and given a wash down with Pears! I remember this so clearly as I really did not look forward to it.
She would have to sing to me and that kept me happy and quiet!
Hand creams.....lots of....
and this one by The Sanctuary can only be described as
'delicious' ...
the liquid soap to match has all gone!

Olive Hand wash.

This really does soften hands that do dishes and gardening !

Lovely sweet smelling soaps...not be used...only for smelling! Johnsons Baby Talc and more Lavender in the form of Bath Oil.

For my hair.

In the shower I keep my own special shampoo....when I can afford it!

This product is very gentle and smells gorgeous.
Otherwise it is one of these in the shower basket!

Cath Kidston Fans We Are!ok well some of us...!
Just going into one of her shops excites me. It brings back childhood memories.
Picnic's and Summer Holidays by the beach in a caravan or tent.
I could buy everything in this shop!
This is my toilet bag and make-upbag.

While out shopping with my daughter Katie, we had a little browse at all the lovely items on the Benefit section.
I had a peep into the mirror and omg...puffy eyes...too much blogging!
I tried a little of this cream and wow...I can promise I did feel it working.
I was convinced and bought myself a tube.
Just the packaging is enough to temp me anyway!

Hand cream again and this one is for me only.
A beautiful Lavender cream that softens and soothes!

I tend to look a bit pale in the Winter,
so a little brush across my cheeks of this lovely blusher and I have a healthy glow!
And Bad Girl Mascara....this one as it does not seem to clog and goes on nicely.

I have used all brands from the cheapest to the unbelievably expensive.
I have very dry and sensitive skin.
I am using this at the moment, it was recommended in a TV programme as it came out best and good value - you only need a little so it goes a long way.

Eve Lom
I was told to use this every week.
It is a lovely smelling thick sludgy green cream.
Full of natural ingredients and will exfoliate gently.
You get a little white muslin cloth to wipe it all off and this also helps with ridding your face of the dead skin cells.
Gorgeous stuff!
Always, always moisturise your body - all of it !
This great smelling cream is so good you cannot wait to rub it in after a shower or bath - yummy.
A nice little glass pot for my cotton wool.

And at the end of the day, this cream to clean your face before bedtime.

In the bath.
Sanctuary bath crystals and a think muddy cream that heats up on application!
Wonderful stuff!

Bedtime with my Roberts Radio and my pile of books.

A lovely Lavender filled pillow by my head.
Give it a little squeeze and it releases its wonderful aroma.

Night night.....

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...