Happy Easter Everyone

A very happy Easter to all you lovely Bloggers who have taken the time to visit and leave a comment.
It has been a pleasure to meet you.
It has been a pleasure to meet you.
Your Blogs have been an inspiration to me and lovely places to visit with a nice hot cup of tea when the time has allowed me!
If I am a bit down in the mouth, a little trip to Blogland has always managed to bring back the smile and make me laugh.
Thank you.
And Now....
I returned home yesterday to find the Postmen had left a parcel for me....

The lovely Liz of Pretty Practicals, who on reading my last post had promised to send me a little bit of her favourite lotion for hands, had kept her promise.
It is great to get home and find a present all beautifully wrapped waiting for me.
Inside was some gorgeous Soap and a bottle of Pretty Practicals wonderful Hand Lotion.
This Lotion is truly a wonderful Potion for tired and dry hands. It smells of Lavender and sinks into the hands very quickly without leaving a greasy film!
You must go and visit Liz, see what other lovely items she has for sale.
http://www.ppws.co.uk/site/blog/prettypracticals.html

I have a habit of storing these lovely smelling soaps.
I should just use them really and then buy more!
This is the card that came with a little note on the back.I loved the picture and thought you would too!
Very Chic !
Another Thank You...Michele at Cowboys and Custard, thank you for this lovely Easter card.....
I just love all of your creations...
My email is down so I cannot 'Send' emails but can receive !.....
Hurry up BT and fix it I am lost without my Send button!!!!







0 comments:
Post a Comment