We are still here....just about.........!
Guy has opened his eye's which are blue and will change over the next few day's becoming much darker. He cannot focus yet.
He is sill waking me to feed during the night.
I remember those middle of the night trips to the kitchen all those years ago.....to make a much needed cup of tea.....when I was feeding my babies.
It reminded me of the night feeds in the hospital and taking a cup of tea in a plastic cup from the tea ern on the ward!
All bleary eyed and walking on air, but were they not the best cuppa's ever!
You can see in this picture that he is growing - not as fast as his brother and sister who are still with Mum.I went to see them today....gosh they are fat and so gorgeous.
Guy is trying to walk and they are not as yet.....that's my boy, he is very advanced you know!

Feed time with his special little bottle.

Thank you all for your kind comments.
I will be visiting tomorrow and looking forward to reading about what you have all been up to!
Big Hugs
xX Carol & Guy Xx
~~~







0 comments:
Post a Comment