A Fragile Life




Thank you to the Girls that have have emailed to see how the puppies are doing.

I am very sad to have to tell you that sadly little Maddy passed away just over a week ago.

Maddy had managed to climb from her basket during the night and I found her in the morning. I was so upset and felt responsible, I had not heard her cries. I was unable to put little Guy in his bed all day.......I cried so much and needed to hold him close as it helped to ease the pain I was feeling. That night little Guy slept in his basket in the middle of our bed !
and has been there every night since.
One week on and I am now a little more confident that little Guy is going to be a survivor!

We did have one bad night and need the assistance of the Vet, but I am sure that he is over the worst and will grow into a gorgeous little man. I have a feeling that Guy will be moving in permanently as Hub and I have fallen in love with him..........
Guy in his basket bed which has since been replaced with a carry box which has a wire door that I can lock.........he is on the move now and I want to keep him exactly where I want him!

As you can see, Guy loves his cosy bed and hot water bottle, bless him.

He has a white flash on his chest, neither his mother Morag or his Father Burt have this mark.
Morag is a Tan and Burt is Back and Tan.

Night night sleep tight Little Guy........

~~~

I have not able to visit any your Blogs this last week and the pressure has been full on in all other areas of my life.

I will be trying to catch-up with you all soon.

What good and supportive friends you have all been and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

X Carol X

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...