A Very Happy New Year To All.
I am really sorry I have not popped in to see many of you the last week or so and going away has not helped. I will try and get back on course by the end of next week.
If things are not hectic enough.........

I have two adorable Lakeland Puppies to hand rear!
Born on New Year Eve to my sons dog Morag.
They are on top of the Aga as they were so cold.
Morag had 7 puppies, much to our surprise, we were not expecting that many........too many for her to cope with.
Morag had 7 puppies, much to our surprise, we were not expecting that many........too many for her to cope with.
I have brought two home to rear by hand, as sadly two died on the 1st Jan and we were worried that we many loose more.

I have called them Guy & Madonna - Maddy for short. They weighed in at 180gms and 190gms and have both put on 10 gms since birth........... they are doing well so far.
I feed them every 3 hours......they cry on time would you believe! I also have to stimulate their bottoms with cotton wool to get them to poo and wee! it works well........
So everything is fine at the moment.....fingers crossed.
Guy is the one with the milk around his mouth!
I will keep you all up to date on their progress.
I will 'hopefully' get to visit you all this evening after Johanna's
21st Birthday Celebrations..............!
XXX Carol XXX






0 comments:
Post a Comment