I know that you are all very busy now, finishing touches and last minute shopping.
We are all probably feeling a bit tired of shopping and queuing and traffic!

I am not doing housework until the last moment which will be Saturday and Sunday maybe.
Then the Cleaning Closet is closed for the holidays!
I do enjoy the evenings though. I take this time for me.... and enjoy the quiet.... as I sit amidst the mess of Freddie's toys, wrapping paper, cards, piles of clean washing that has not found it's way to the ironing basket and those extra bit's of shopping that you get just in case and have no room for in the larder!
Just a few more pictures to keep you going.
The Hyacinths have now flowered and smell wonderful.in my study where I spend far too much time at the PC doing 'you know what'.
So just a little peek so you can see where this all happens!
A nice smelling candle as I Blog away.........
A nice smelling candle as I Blog away.........It is meant to be put at the base of a candle, but I pinned it to the lampshade instead!
Freddie will stand at look at this for quite a while...
I would love to know what my 18th month old little grandson is thinking !
all he can say when he sees it is 'Wow'
I wish you all great cheer!
Have a wonderful time with your family and friends this Christmas
Carol
Carol
XXX










0 comments:
Post a Comment