Another Scary Moment & Shopping & Baking

Phew! I thought that this was it, Blogging all over for me!

I had lost something that made this Blog work!
I have not a clue how it happened either. I could not do anything, not even upload an image - it just came out as code, could not compose - nothing! Still some bits are missing so I will have to try and sort this out!!!!!!!errrr
UPDATE:- I think I have it sorted, but no colour, still..........


I managed to revert back to another Template and this is it. Big sigh of relief!!!!almost back to normal blog.


Another dull Monday morning, so I had to shop. Carole picked me up in the car and we went to Eynsford village to the Farm Shop to buy a few more Heart's...........Christmas decorations. And some delicious Cinnamon Stars for Christmas Eve. Lovely.

These tree decorations are made from tin and hand painted. I am still keeping the Red & White theme.
This lovely little wooden Christmas tree has little rusty bells on and the cinnamon stars will be very lucky if they are still that packet by Christmas Eve!

The white heart is wooden and the red one is tin. These are supposed to be for the Christmas Tree but I know that I will find the perfect spot form them to hang all year round.

The wooden Christmas tree has a new home already - on my bedroom mantle.


Then we moved onto Otford Village where there are some nice little shops for us to browse. An Antique Centre firstly where I bought another jug! a TG Green milk jug in yellow and white.
I could not resist it. the primrose is quite rare and I had a Sugar Shaker that I bought many years ago that will go perfectly with my new milk jug.
The trouble is as I am sure you have all experienced, where do we keep putting all these new additions to our homes?

Well, you just have to squeeze it in with all the others and hope that Hubby doesn't spot it and tell me off!

Emmm, I need more shelves.

In a little antique shop I found this old children's book for £3.00. What a find. I

Well, I got home and Johanna was trying yet again to perfect Nigella Chocolate Cup Cakes.

Big round of applause for Johanna, they were scrumptious.
This is a Vintage Cake Stand. Salvaged from a house clearance. It is clear glass and decorated with gold. I was not sure if I liked it and I am so glad that I kept it.....it has grown on me quite a lot!


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...