A Little Christmas Giveaway!

Yes, yes,yes........I am so thrilled with this Ted.
I love him....already.
He arrived this morning, another EBay purchase. I had already bought the little hand knitted jumper on.............you guessed it EBay!
and as you can see it fits perfectly......I just love him.
He was supposed to be a Christmas present for one of my babies, but not any more I am keeping him.
So..........here is the game............
I would like some help in naming him.
I already have a Big Ted and a Little Ted, as some of you may know already.
I will 'Giveaway' one of my little red gingham hearts to the person who chooses the most suitable name for him.
I should add that I will be selecting one of the names suggested on Sunday and will announce 'The Winner'
on Monday morning.
Thank you to all of you that have joined in this
'Giveaway'
X

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...