The Postman Knocked Twice!
Well what a great morning so far !

I love Fridays...........
Firstly, I have joined in with the fun on Fridays that Dot has started called Skywatch Friday. I have posted my image of my Friday sky - not today I must add as the sky is plain blue this morning, but one I took this summer. It was one of several that I had taken as the sun was setting. North Devon, Lynton, a beautiful piece of English Coast.

Then....... My Man Mr Postie came back to me, bearing gifts.......Michele at Cowboys & Custard sent me some lovely cards that she had made, you must go and visit her. Michele has some beautiful cards to buy which she sells at various carft fairs.
Mr Postie also brought my long awaited parcel from Amazon...inside a DVD with Ray Winston who I think is a great actor - Nil By Mouth which won 2 Bafta Awards and also stars Kathy Burke another brilliant actress and is written and directed by Gary Oldman - love him too !
2 books by Stephen Fry. His autobiography Moab Is My Washpot and Paperweight, a collaboration of his homour and sarcasm at its best. Plus Country Living - Crafting Vintage Style by Christina Strutt..........simply gorgeus and I cannot wait to start making............

So, as you can see great morning. Then I opend by Blog to find that I had Won another Award, OMG...Mrs Nesbit has sent me an award for winning her Friday Fun Competion.....pop over and see what is all about!






0 comments:
Post a Comment