An Award

My First Award..... Thank You Sandi

I have an award, what a lovely suprise to find waiting for me in my mailbox this morning.

Sandi you are so thoughtful.

I now have to think about who I will pass my awards onto.

Well here goes,
My first will go to another newcomer to Blogland
Michele @ Cowboys & Custard...a little va va voom for your pen....
Catherine @ Alchamilla......a spooky double for us !
Joanna @Higglety Pigglety....coz I love her pictures..........all of them!
Kim @ Ragged Roses...for being a good Mum and braving the cold when she felt unwell !
Deanna @ My Love Affaire With Thrift shops.....she makes me laugh !
Ruth @Oh So Vintage....because she has to put up with house viewings and deserves an award
and Jayne @ Country Cottage Chic...for a useful piece of information !

{"_"} Well done fellow bloggers {"_"}

Awardees please click on
http://santasmailbox.blogspot.com/2007/09/spirit-of-christmas-award-2_23.html you can paste your award in and pass it on to those you feel deserve it...Carol...X................now known as Katherines Dream



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...