Fashion Friday #36: Work Out Edition

First of all, Happy Friday! Second, thank you for all the encouraging comments on yesterday's post/announcement (:


Now for today's rather humorous post:


Working out is a foreign concept to me, I'll just keep it real.  I feel like walking to class, taking the stairs to my 3rd floor apartment and the occasional running after the bus does it for me.  Bottom line: the gym bores me! There's nothing fun about running in place or pretending to pedal real fast on the bike, making it look like I'm really struggling, even though I'm on level one...
For Christmas my mom got me some cute work out pants and a top to match. It was supposed to be my motivation to, you know, actually work out.  It is now June, and I have sported them all of 7 times {for their intended use.  I lounge in them all the time(: }
There is one form of exercising I enjoy: hiking outdoors.  It's not boring to me, I get some vitamin D on my way, and we always stop at Noah's bagels on the way home. Which is clearly the real motivation.


The past few weeks, my roommate and I have made a weekly habit of trekking up a pretty steep hill and walking to my very favorite little park on Queen Anne.  Guess how long the walk is??
wait for it
6 miles!
I'm a little bit proud of myself (:


So in honor of our routine, and mostly to prove to my family and friends that I actually somehow get myself to the park, here is Fashion Friday: Work Out Edition...







Work Out Top: Calvin Klein {bought from Loehmans}
Pants: Nike
Shoes: Nike
Sunglasses: Anthro

I love this top...it is lightweight, dries quickly and has a print, which I love.  I think my mom's idea of buying me a "cute" work out outfit may be working (;


How do YOU feel about working out? What's your favorite way to get exercise? HELP ME (:
Have a wonderful weekend! I'll be busy packing again...yikes!
Love,
Photobucket
PS. I'm over at



sharing my top three design secrets to arriving at your dream room!  Check it out over at A' La Mode and say hello to my sweet friend Shelli.  She's the genius behind one of the BEST designed nurseries I've seen in blogland. And we all love a good nursery design (:

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...