Two friends and I made a mad dash up to the Ballard Designs outlet on Friday. Practically everything in the entire store was 50% of the lowest marked price! Sometimes I get a little too excited in these situations, so I like to do a complete walk through before shoving things in to my cart. I usually come to the conclusion that:
a) I don't really need half of what I originally think I want;
b) I can't afford half of what I originally think I want;
c) both of the above.
Once I calmed down, took a few breaths and came to my senses, I settled on these two table lamps for my boys' room. We do a lot of reading at bedtime and the lighting in their room is pretty poor. These lamps really help brighten up the room. I got them both for less than one costs on Ballard's website.
Here they are in the boys' room.
My friend ended up buying (after we talked her into it) this amazing light fixture. She has vaulted ceilings in her family room and this will be the perfect addition to the room. She has some serious style, so I'll talk her into letting me take some photos of her crib and I will certainly share them with you all.
I also made one other small purchase ($3.00 to be exact). My friends and I were giggling like school girls when we saw this pillow cover. I had to buy it. I figure, once a month, I'll display it proudly on the couch as a fair warning to my family. I'm sure they'll get the hint. At least my husband will.
That's what I call a successful shopping trip! Hope you're week is getting off to a good start.








0 comments:
Post a Comment