Inspired by YOU


Inspired by YOU


I have had such a Delightsome week! The sun has been out
and I have been puttering in the yard - trimming and weeding.
I have the scars on my arms and legs to prove it. Weeds
are definitely a curse - but, we have to persevere! 
I have enjoyed taking breaks and sharing here and there
with you - such an amazing group of ladies (some gentlemen)
I have smiled, laughed, teared up and have mused.
What a delight to have jumped into this Delightsome world.
You've so enriched my days.
Here are a few that I came across and hope you find 
enjoyment in your visits as I did.
So thankful for you!
Wishing you the most Delightsome day,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



I was delighted when Sara paid a visit to my blog - so returning the call
I discovered a very creative and inspiring blog! Sara was able
to acquire a Delightsome chest through Craigslist and 
transformed it. Beautifully...go on over to see more!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(2)



I was reading an email from LV recounting her day weeding in
her garden. Then I decided to pay her a visit. Just reading 
her Header inspired me! She's wonderful! She has several
delightsome posts - and has drawn the attention of 
other admirers - hope you join in too!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(3)





Well, I was very thrilled to find Cheryl's blog - she has some exquisite
Estate sale finds and has displayed them beautifully - further browsing
I find she has quite a lovely collection! Just love her new burlap 
shower curtain - how lovely and very different!
You'll love it too!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(4)



Is a lovely rose-filled blog! I recently visited Missy's 
blog - she has a clear rolling pin that is filled with
...., you have to go and see!
And she put together the cutest Valentine's Guy Gift
I am sure it was a complete success!
Check it out!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(5)



I have seen some amazing photography in blogs - but, these
are exquisite. Stop, go there now!
The colors....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(6)



I have only strolled through Aaron's blog a wee bit,
but I do love what she has done and has shared -
there's a bit of whimsy here - 
Love what she did with microscope slides, so very creative.
I take you from the beginning and let you find it! I showed
her creation to my daughter - we happen to have slides
here - she loved the idea!
So, what are you waiting for? 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sure hope you're having a wonderful week! Thank you 
for stopping by! I do appreciate you.
Thank you from the bottom of a very grateful heart.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...