Delightsome Blogs
I cannot tell you how happy I am to have my computer back. The
Faux Mercury post was the first one I did since getting it back.
The hard drive went bad - lost everything that I didn't have
saved - a big lesson learned. Also, I am adjusting to
some changes - newer format, but altogether I am very thankful.
These are a few of the blogs that I was able to view
this past week - I found them intriguing and beautiful.
I need to go back over my IBY posts to note those
I've already mentioned - I am considering a page addition
to my blog with a comprehensive list - it will be fun!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(1)
The first word that comes to mind when I viewed Sylvia's blog was
Exquisite.
A fairly new blog - but so intense with beautiful imagery and
text that reveals a Kindred Spirit who speaks to your heart
and you answer
but, of course.
You'll be thoroughly delighted to stroll through Sylvia's blog -
I for one look forward in anticipation to her sharing her
world with us through words and through images.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(2)
This blog cheered me up this morning - I have a song
running through my mind - you'll know which one
when you stop by.
Strolling through Tami's blog - I was delighted by
the things she shared - then I came to a point where
I said - whoa! I want to do that - I am working on
a bed tray redo - nothing like this one -
but, I have another that needs some repair and
will look terrific like this one!
Such inspiration!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(3)
An enchanting blog by a young lady that made me
smile and reminisce. She is sharing with us the joy
and anticipation she experiences in her life -
she's just celebrated the 5th anniversary of her marriage.
My husband and I have been married 24 years -
I could tell her it gets sweeter as time goes by -
I was listening to David Jeremiah as we exercised
this morning - he spoke on relationship out
of Song of Solomon -
I would tell Rebekka - keep it light, laugh often
hug every day and tell him you love him.
Go on - visit - be enchanted by young love.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(4)
I love the opportunity to travel to lovely places
while safely in my home - sipping a cup of coffee
or tea - wrapped in a cozy sweater or blanket -
You'll find visiting Elly - she is sharing a very
tiny bathroom and how she's created a very
serene, romantic setting. Love, love, love
the white and the ruffles!
Continue on and you'll find Elly has a lovely
sense of decorating taste with a touch of whimsy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(5)
I chose Claire today - well because she made me chuckle
and she reminded me of one of my sisters, who could
be a combination of Claire, Paula Deen and Dixie Carter.
Sit for a moment and just imagine -
O.K. then continue onto Claire's site - Love it! Then I
came to her Mod Podge creation. I am playing with
Mod Podge too (upcoming post)- Claire's is fantastic!
There are so many who've created beautiful things
with Mod Podge - can someone find a more
pretty name for something so great?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(6)
Kim must be a bundle of energy! She has a fantastic
blog with quite a number of inspiring, creative posts.
Here's another - Mod Podge creation - quite exquisite.
I know a number of you are very familiar with Kim
but, if you've missed this post - go on - stop by
you'll love her creativity!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please check out my current
contest ends Tuesday, February 14!
~~~~~~~~~
There's so many more - but - I chose to share six and that
works fine for me - so looking forward to your visits
you make my day - especially when you take a moment
to leave a comment - I have so much catching up to do
a week without my computer left me quite behind.
But, I kept pretty busy - will share more with you
soon.
Wishing you a very Delightsome day













0 comments:
Post a Comment