Delightsome Find
My daughter and I stopped by
Michael’s Craft store yesterday in search
of clay for the craft I am beginning.
Before we walked into the store
we stopped at the bins and collected
quite a few treasures from their
Christmas clearance –
HAPPINESS.
Then,
I walked in and was enchanted by a delicious pink site.
There before me was a collection from
Ashland Signature Accents.
Parisian Collection.
Before me were delicious silk flowers,
Eiffel towers
Birdcages
Perfume bottles
Wooden plant baskets
Vases
Hooks
Candle holders
And more!
Also was this sweet little bird.
I just love the demure pose,
The crackle finish, the coloring
And the Delightsome roses.
She came home with me –
I sure hope there’s more
When I return!
I am sharing this wee bird on my bedside table
with
Marty's
Table Top Tuesday
She is so talented!
I am sharing this wee bird on my bedside table
with
Marty's
Table Top Tuesday
She is so talented!






0 comments:
Post a Comment