She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not: Designer Bags & Dirty Diapers



Hi, doll!  
Today the adorably fabulous and ever-stylish mama Natalie, from Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers, is sharing what she's lovin' and what she's not.  Enjoy!


She Loves Me:

1. Tufted Headboards. They are my current obsession. I love how they can add such dramatic flair to a bedroom.


2. Stripes. On walls or clothes!



3. Reality TV. It is my guilty pleasure. I'm not gonna lie, I love the Bachelor (TV Show, I'm not so sure about Brad yet)!


4. Dark Nails. OPI Lincoln Park After Dark is one of my favorites.

5. Truffle Oil French Fries. Or really Truffle Oil on anything!


6. Stylish One-Piece Bathing Suits



She Loves Me Not:

1. Cold Weather. I am ready for the Summer already!


2. Family Stickers on Cars. I don't need to know how many kids or pets you have.


3. Clowns. They seriously freak me out.


4. Sharks. This is why I don't swim in the ocean.

5. Lamb Chops. I am not a vegetarian, I just have a problem eating a lamb.


6. Airplanes. I have major anxiety over flying. It is one of my New Year's resolutions to overcome this fear (easier said than done).



I think Natalie and I were twins separated at birth.  We could not be more similar! I love those headboards and dark nail polish! And I despise clowns.  Terribly frightening childhood memory.  A clown picked me up at my mom's work party.  I was three.  And already didn't like clowns.  Actually, I didn't like anyone other than my own parents at that age.  I screamed bloody murder, clearly.


On a brighter note, I also enjoy the Bachelor (:
Yes, I admit it.  Anyone else watch? I know you're out there!


Thanks, Natalie, for sharing! You rock (:


Love and xoxo,

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...