I am thinking of doing a little bit of re-format action on The Blog. Things are slowing down quite a bit here at The House and even though there is still a lot to be done I don't think enough will be happening to keep you all interested:)
Plus, did I tell you that The Husband has Carpel Tunnel? Yep, we were even supposed to paint The Master Bedroom this weekend but decided to pass on it until we can see if we can get through this whole Carpel Tunnel thing without surgery.
So, I am going to try to get back into posting everyday but it may not necessarily be about The House. We are going to start to look at the "Main Street House" more as a "Life in The Main Street House" kind of light.
So, yes I will still update you about the improvements we make on The House but I may also just tell you what I am cooking for dinner. I guess you will just have to tune into see how interesting my day was:)
Re-format
12:58 PM |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment