Today my roommates and I woke up rather late and made homemade pancakes. They're delish, so I thought I'd share!
Here's what you'll need:
- 1 egg
- 1 cup flour
- 3/4 cup milk ( I usually add a bit more to my desired consistency)
- 2 Tablespoons oil
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
Mix it all up, dry ingredients first then add the wet ingredients after. Add a little more milk you want them thinner. We added a large dash of cinnamon this time and they were the bomb.com. Really. We also used half regular flour and half wheat flour. My roommates are all about being more healthy so I'm jumping on the bandwagon a little (: Let me tell you: they were amazing. If you have no breakfast/brunch plans for your Sunday morning, give this a try!
Mix.
Put into something you can easily pour with:
Pour.
Eat and Enjoy!
I'm sharing this post with:
XO
Love and Pancakes,









0 comments:
Post a Comment