My Weekend

I thought I'd do a round up of how my weekend went!

Friday night was the school Talent Show.  Not one of those lame talent shows, though.  It was amazing.  We have so many talented people at this school.  One of our friends was in it so we supported him!


Saturday I woke up embarrassingly late and went to my favorite tea shop to do homework:

Then my roommate and I saw Country Strong.  Highly recommended!  I loved it!

Today I worked in the 2nd grade girls glass at church and adored it.  Their smiles, giggles and love is so amazing.

I'm really excited for this week! My best friend is coming to visit me!  I'm also giving you all the link to the blog I'm writing for the boutique near my school.  Get ready cause it's coming tomorrow (:

What'd you do this weekend?

Love and Weekends,

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...