Meadow Boutique

Hi everyone! I'm super exciting to announce my new job as the author of Meadow Boutique's blog is underway and I'm finally ready to share with you what I've been up to.  

You'll have to head over to the new blog and look around.  It's the most adorable shop I've ever seen.  If I'm not studying or blogging, I'm found in this boutique.  Seriously. It's girly, sophisticated, charming and has a little bit of vintage flair (:  You'll love it, I promise.  You'll find lots of inspiring home accessories, gifts, cards, clothes and jewelry.  {There may or may not be a giveaway on my blog in the month of February from the boutique!}  As a little teaser, here's what you'll find over at Meadow's blog.  {All photographs are taken and edited by me with my Canon Rebel T1i}





At the store we have cute things like this:

and this:

and this:

To find out what other darling accessories and new arrivals we have to offer, head on over to Meadow and be sure to become a follower (: You'd make my day!


I'm also over at Amber's place today: Imagine. Create. Play.  Go check her adorable blog out! 

Love and Strolling through Meadow,

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...