Inspired by YOU


These blogs are inspiring in various and individual ways.
They'll take you to various places around the world
and back
No fee for this trip!
Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(1)



I am so glad I happened upon this lovely blog. ---- shared her finds at
IKEA - and I think you'll agree - they do seem to be from another century.
Lovely items - very feminine. Thoroughly enjoyed my visit to Madelief.
I believe you will too!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(2)



A very Delightsome blog, in Italian! I am sure you'll see
that there's a kindred spirit here. Lovely photos, a delectable 
recipe and more - all come together to pique your interest
and delight you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(3)



I Love globe-trotting from one of my comfy chairs on a cold wintry day. 
I seem to be traveling to some very interesting places - with similarities.
I have found another kindred spirit - with such great finds
and a delightsome text.
Come - take a seat - let's fly together!
This site is filled to the brim with exquisite beauty!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(4)



Ok. I was enthralled by this header - talk about a bed - couch of roses. I 
am sure the scent was absolutely heavenly. Then I strolled through 
some more marvelous pictures of flowers I just adore - 
such as
Sweet Peas! 
I have a hard time growing them here
but I keep trying.
Such loveliness here!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(5)

With one click, I have traveled back to the United States to a  very lovely, intriguing blog.
First the interesting part - is that she has an old Gardener's Cottage. Would love to 
see it! Secondly, she took part in something I am intrigued about. Read here.
Thirdly, she takes us through one of the most spectacular libraries I have
ever seen. I am a great fan of libraries -since childhood - I could literally 
spend hours in a library!
Hope you enjoy your visit!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(6)



What draws inspiration. A photo, a craft, a decoration, a word or a 
courageous kindred spirit. I am loving the expressions of faith I am
seeing as I visit others. I know my personal walk with God and
the tests and trials He's carried me through. Still, I am in awe of
those who demonstrate God's Spirit  - there are so many of you.
My heart is truly inspired and encouraged.
You'll find this here -
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 and this concludes my tour around the
world and back again. So much fun visiting
so many inspiring blogs - so many new ones too! 
What a lovely community.

Wishing you a Delightsome day,

Kathy





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...