Have had a little more time to visit this week
Between playing in the snow/ice
Baking,
Cleaning,
Creating.
These are a few of the jewels I found this week.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(1)
A fairly new blog chock full of delicious vintage items.
I love the little pink bottle - am very interested in
its origin. Wonder if you know?
Oh and the pink tupperware! Love it!
It is well worth it to visit Sherry's blog!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(2)
Sweet Bee Cottage
Delightsome, simply delightsome - I have thoroughly enjoyed visiting this
blog and she was one of the first to visit and become a follower of A
Delightsome Life. She is celebrating a milestone - 300 followers with a
bee-autiful giveaway.
So, click on over - enter her giveaway, then sit down with a cup of
coffee - she'd offer you a latte if you'd like. You'll thoroughly enjoy
your visit.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(4)
Just recently paid this Delightsome blog a visit - lovely as a lamb.
She has a fondness for lambs - so do I - they're one of God's
creatures we can identify with and embrace with delight.
Keep looking, you'll find the most amusing owl cupcakes I
have ever seen - definitely a delight for the tummy guaranteed to
bring on a smile.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(3)
Sweet Bee Cottage
Delightsome, simply delightsome - I have thoroughly enjoyed visiting this
blog and she was one of the first to visit and become a follower of A
Delightsome Life. She is celebrating a milestone - 300 followers with a
bee-autiful giveaway.
So, click on over - enter her giveaway, then sit down with a cup of
coffee - she'd offer you a latte if you'd like. You'll thoroughly enjoy
your visit.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(4)
Some great things are happening at Ash Tree Cottage - she
will be celebrating her blogaversary - cool word -
so she will be offering giveaways beginning next Tuesday -
She has had some very lovely photos over the year - with
Delightsome text - always a pleasure.
She will be redecorating her home - beginning with her
kitchen and....
she has the privilege to have a husband who is a contractor.
She is reviewing examples of his work -
dreamy architecture and whites.
I was ooohhing and ahhing...
Can't wait to see what she chooses to do.
I am sure you will too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(5)
Oh my, the first thing I thought is 'can I have one'. The
sad answer is most likely no. We have too many trees that loose
their limbs - daily. What I am referring to is this house made
of windows - what a Delightsome place!
Her most recent post is about her daughter's bedroom -
changing the decorations - reminds me of when mine were
little girls - missing those days.
There's quite a lot here for you to enjoy - hope you've got
a lovely cup of tea, cocoa or coffee - you'll want
to stay a while and enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(6)
Well here's another Delightsome blog reaching a milestone and
offering a giveaway! I have been delighted to visit Robin
she has a very lovely home and wonderful blog.
Congratulations on your milestone - I can't wait until mine!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you enjoy your visits.
Blogging has been such a Delightsome venture -
mostly because of wonderful people like you!
God Bless,
Kathy













0 comments:
Post a Comment