Inspired by YOU



I am in the cleaning mood, so some of the blogs I am featuring are sharing their
experiences and ideas in organizing. Terrific. Others - Just simply terrific
bloggers and terrific posts - 
I'd love it if you'd pay them a visit.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(1) 



The beautiful images on Dwellings a blog by Cindy. She takes you to her lovely
home - just love the snow pictures, the pictures of her lovely Christmas decorations
her adorable pup! I don't have a Christmas cactus - hers is beautiful!
I look forward to more - especially her garden in the spring and in the summer!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(2)


Fishtail Cottage

In the midst of winter I dream of the flowers to come in my garden. I read garden catalogs,
magazines, books and the internet. I have thoroughly enjoyed visiting Tracie's blog - I had a
two seater arbor at the front of my garden and one day saw the wind collapse it. So I have been
wishing for another ever since - I love the gated entrance to Tracie's cottage garden - stroll
through her blog - discover her adventures in gardening and building her home. Also
she has started an new blog party that I intend to join in soon -
Cottage Flora Thursdays
I think it will be a lot of fun!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(3)



Tammy stepped in to help when I was coming across a new fork in the road
with Blogger - photo download capacity. Did you know there's a limit? I 
didn't. Tammy graciously made some suggestions - so this morning I 
paid her blog a visit - some things happen just at the right time. I was
experiencing a low - Tammy shared a revelation regarding flaws in
her beautiful creations. I think a leisurely visit through Tammy's blog is
just the right thing for your heart. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(4)


I had seen a number of references to Brenda's blog - sooo... I clicked on over
and while I am in my decluttering, reorganizing mood this room appealed
to the Monk in my heart. I love the creative touches and the 'everything has
a place and everything in its place' look'. I did a little more browsing on
this blog and found it quite delightful - I think you will too!
Brenda also shares blogs she's visited - looks like a day for 
a second cup of coffee and some more browsing!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(5)



There's a lot on Sandi's blog that draws my attention. I am a terrific fan
of Scrabble - have to curb myself sometimes - so others will play with me...
so her header drew my attention right away!
In my desire to declutter and reorganize I am paying closer attention to
others who are sharing their tales and experiences.
Today, Sandi posted about her booth and Etsy -
my heart was saying, "oh, my".... 
lovely cottagy whites - must see more!
So I did...just love the mirror transformation.
You've just got to see for yourself!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(6)



Before I delved into Toni's blog - I thought - yep - a bowl full of lemons makes me think of clean.
Not sure exactly why - love using lemons in cooking and in cleaning.
Well, here I found her Getting Organized Challenge 
She's on day six - well into her challenge and so many others have joined along -
a lot of great ideas here!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much for stopping by. I always enjoy your visits! I hope you enjoy 
browsing these blogs!

I think more snow may be on its way - or ice! This is going to be a banner winter
for us!

Wishing you all a Delightsome, clean and warm day,

Kathy


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...