Inspired by YOU

Hello,
This Inspired by YOU
post will be a little bit different.
Monday, my personal computer would
not respond - turn on. I am realizing how
familiar I was with her - I have had her
for six years - she's a Mac -

didn't know until recently the inspiring history behind this.

no one else in my family likes or uses Mac.
I know how to do so many things
that I would do for my blog
with my trusty Mac. I had SnapNDrag - a
program to capture images on my screen
allowing me to show you the header of
the blogs I was sharing with you.
Sitting here this morning looking at my
family's computer - it is unfamiliar territory
to me and I don't want to install anything I am not
sure of. So. I will share with you the link and a
brief statement of why this blog inspired me -
I know photos make it nicer - but. Well, may dig
up a few - Thankful for Picasa -
So, those of you who've had computer problem know
where I am today -
Waiting and Trusting....Hoping!
So, onto the Inspiring Blogs!
Special Note -
last week's Inspired by YOU
received over 1,500 hits -
so, even if you didn't leave a sweet
comment - I am thankful that you are
visiting and checking out these lovely blogs.
Thank YOU!
~~~~~~
(1)


I know many of you are already familiar with
dear Sheila's blog. But, if you haven't read a
recent post - you will surely be amused, inspired
and think her a real trooper! She's such a
delight - always - when I stop by to visit
I leave with a lifted heart and a smile -
~~~~~~~
(2)



This girl's been quite busy - Quite inspiring
in her ideas and style of decorating - just
a sheer delight to read too! I believe you'll
love her beautiful finds - of course at
T.J. Maxx - and how she has transformed
some beautiful furniture pieces to make them
fantastic! Start from the latest post and keep going!

~~~~~~~~~~

(3)




When I read Anne's story about her Tiger Lilies
I could relate. There are quite a number of plants
I've carried with me from move to move that
take on the name of the giver - Happy, yes- I had
a friend whose name was truly Happy; Nancy -
there are a lot of Nancys in our garden, Greg -
so on and so forth...
Anne is a terrific photographer - Love the horse -
wish we had a spot where we could have
chickens, goats and horses - I think I'd keep my
daughter with me forever!
Again - start from the most recent and enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~

(4)



I was transfixed by Carol's gorgeous floral
layered and textured photos! I want to learn
how to make these beauties! Her header is
quite gorgeous too - I just gaze at it then remember
to read on! Carol is part of a virtual knitting
group - sounds fun - might make me get on with
my projects - won't tell you how old they are!
Also another cool swap - mug mats - you've
got to go on over to see!

~~~~~~~~~
(5)



Hallelujah for dear ones who discover
fun things to do with our blogs and share!
Did you know there's a plethera of fonts
to use in your blog! Sweet Bee tells you here!
I had fun, made some changes...
Now, once you've played - go back and be delighted
by the sheer joy and sweetness of this blog -

~~~~~~~~~~

(6)


The Softer Side of Me

Very clever and very creative. Just see here.
Andrea's use of an every day item in an
extraordianry way.
Then, continue on - she's got some more
creative ideas for baby showers and
lovely display of chocolate -
yum!
~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much for stopping by,
 I hope you're warm and safe and
be encouraged -
Spring is coming
and
the sun always comes out!
As for me











  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...