Inspired by YOU! Returns



I had been visiting so many blogs prior to being inspired to start my own. This journey has been quite a marvelous one of discovery, joy and finding kindred spirits. This is one of the reasons I wanted to start Inspired by YOU. I was inspired long ago by so many of you to start blogging and continue to be inspired by you to create beauty in and around my life. I wanted to share some of these discoveries in a single post. Soo…
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(1)


I was reading emails this morning and paying visits to those who kindly paid a visit when I discovered. Laurie’s Heaven’s Walk.
What a Delightsome name for a blog. She began her blog about the same time I did and has chronicled moments in her life as she renovates her ‘country beachy home’. One of the terrific things about blogging is leap-frogging from one to the other finding inspiring crafts, cooking and decorating ideas. I was captivated by Laurie’s descriptions and she even has a post that includes frogs! That’s all I’m saying – you’ll have to pay her a visit to find out for your self!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(2)



Home Living


While looking around, I found this delightful blog, Home Living. Some blogs give you a sense –of – yes – this is right and this is what it is all about. You know my love of Victoria and how the magazine inspires women – I believe that it is also inspiring to be a Godly woman – I believe Lydia gently touches on this so very well. I adored her post showing how to easily make these
Marvelous signs. I think you’ll love them too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(3)

I have thoroughly enjoyed Sherry over the past few months. Just recently she posted some very adorable creative Christmas projects! They’re now on my list of things to do…Oh, my – hope I don’t make it too very long! Also, I had never seen “Once Upon a Midnight Clear” set by Jim Wickesberg – but, oh it is so amazing! Sherry is such a delight! Just continue to scroll through her blog to find all the creative and wonderful things she shared!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(4)


I was thoroughly enjoying looking through Adrienne’s blog, La Vie Quotidienne (Everyday Life) when I came across this wonderful post on creating crocheted edges for shelves. I had an ‘ah hah’ moment! I have been wanting to do this very thing to add romance to some shelves here and there in the home – her results are lovely – but, back track and then continue searching – you’ll find her blog just as Delightsome as I did!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(5)


A very beautifully illustrated and thought provoking blog. I love Audrey Hepburn, so when I first visited Anita‘s blog – I was struck
With the lovely images shared – then drawn to the text and how all was woven together. I continued to stroll through her blog and discovered such loveliness – You will too! 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


(6)

I was intrigued by the name of this blog and more intrigued by the shared faith. So well written in a loving tribute to Jesus and to God. I think it is such a wonderful thing to be able to share one’s faith and thereby encouraging others – I also found that she and I listen to the same preacher – David Jeremiah. My husband and I exercise each morning listening to his sermons on the radio. Also, my daughter and I recently watched an inspiring movie she references. You will find encouragement and your spirit will be uplifted when you visit Michelles blog.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you so much for stopping by! I regret not keeping up with
Inspired by YOU over the past few weeks. I did not realize how others
looked for it until I saw in Blogger's STATS that the phrase was 
one of the top searches for my blog. I am grateful and will endeavor
to keep this going! You all are so kind and gracious - I love how
you share your hearts and your lives to encourage and uplift others.


God Bless YOU all in 2011!

Kathy



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...