Metamorphosis Monday




Inspired by Joy
A couple of months back, I found these Christmas stocking holders at Goodwill all three for $5.



I was thrilled. We have three children and I wanted something
to hold their Christmas stockings. The set we had before
became broken and tired over time.
I placed JOY on the mantle of the fireplace in our bedroom to
show my husband and they have remained there since. I think
they will remain for quite a long time.
The picture frame behind JOY was a typical frame – nothing special.


My daughter was spray painting an old dishwasher silverware rack. She was going through my collection of colors and came up with purple, silver and sprinkled on some glitter. When I saw the silver, really chrome, I thought –that would be perfect for the frame behind


JOY and would pull everything together.
The adjoining frames were already silver.
As I was deciding what colors to decorate each room for
Christmas, I decided our bedroom would be blue, cream and silver.



I think I made a good choice.
I am linking this post with
Susan’s


At
Between Naps on The Porch.
Please stop by!

Wishing you a very Delightsome day,

Kathy

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...