Oh! I can't wait for you to check out these amazing sites! It's Thursday (Nov. 4th) morning and I am wishing the days to fly by!
Happy visiting!
Inspiration galore here!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(1)
While visiting the O.C. Cottage, I found an amazingly creative blogger! At first I didn't get it - this young lady actually handmade
these beautiful creations! Cogs were beginning to turn in my coffee infused brain! I am just wondering....how many of you will try this amazing craft...these ingredients are on my shopping list today!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(2)
has created amazing votive holders from thrift store finds and adorable teacups! You've got to see these - you'll want to make one or two of your own!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(3)
Simply delicious graphics for your blog! I am inspired by those who are creative graphically and who have been willing to share - I am sure you'll find something that will touch your heart!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(4)
Rebecca posted that she recently visited Target (Tarjay)
and found a lovely, lacy Christmas tree decoration.
She made it better! You've got to see it!
I love it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(5)
I love this craft featured in Mandy's latest post! I am looking at gifts I can do - I think the homemade ones are the best. Right from the heart and this one will take your heart away!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(6)
This craft is lovely, lace flowers! I think I can do this. I really like Barbara Jean's sites. I believe she is a kindred spirit!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So appreciate you stopping by! I hope you are inspired by your visits to these lovely blogs!
Wishing you a very Delightsome day,
Kathy












0 comments:
Post a Comment