I had to cut back my postings due to being so busy with my daughter's wedding. I just received some more photos, so I plan to post again detailing some of my DIY projects and
how enchanting the evening was.
All the while I had been collecting sites of interest to me to come up with another
Inspired By YOU post.
So here they are!
I hope you pay them a visit and see how special they are!
Wishing you a very Delightsome day!
Kathy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(1)
In early September Lindy did a post entitled, 'Cloning a Rooster'. I, as many of you, love Roosters! She did an amazing job - just check it out and see!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(2)
Once We Were Faeries
Once again, I was inspired by talent and creativity. These faerie creations are enchanting. You've just got to see her work!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(3)
Creative Crafting and No Sew Projects
Sometimes I may be the last one to learn about and find a terrific, easy and impressive craft. This is one such example that I plan on trying in the very near future!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(4)
Vintage Bathroom
If the kitchen in the movie, Practical Magic is my dream kitchen - and I have learned so many of you too - this is my dream bathroom.
Wouldn't you love to be pampered here!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(5)
Chateau de Lille
Stunning and beautiful are two words Fiona uses to describe jewelery she features in this post. These two words also describe her blog and her style! Simply stunning!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(6)
French Laundry
I believe I am attracted to the name as well as the content of this blog. Just look at the pillows in her header picture - so Delightsome!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(7)
Oh My! Was my first reaction when I saw Helene's artwork. I recently posted my adoration for Renoir's roses - Helene comes so very close - quite Delightsome!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, I added one extra for good measure! I am so excited to share these wonderful, talented, inspiring people with you! I so appreciate each and every one of you! It's a chilly Fall day - what better way to spend it than to visit such Delightsome sites!
Kathy














0 comments:
Post a Comment