Beautiful Blogs with Giveaways!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(1)
Deborah at The Paint Splash is having a Delightsome giveaway to commemorate her 100th post.
She is a lovely lady and I would just love to wake to the view she has - oh, and you've got to see her amazing talent! There's time to enter - her giveaway ends November 28!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(2)
I love CSN! They have given bloggers terrific opportunity to provide giveaways and to build
blog followership (is that a word?). Rie at Home and Harmony is working with CSN to offer an adorable bag called Dash and Albert! There's a wonderful variety to choose from - run don't,.... well you know what I mean. You've got to get in on this one!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(3)
When I saw what Wendy was sharing from Day Spring - I thought 'I want one!'. Then I thought - this would be a lovely Christmas present for my newly wed daughter! Well, Wendy has been given the opportunity through Day Spring to offer a $20 gift certificate! I am entering and possibly not waiting too!
Love this time of the year!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(4)
At Bramasole...yearn for the sun --- is working with CSN to provide a $55 gift certificate.
How many ways can you spend $55 at a place that offers an amazing array of things from over 200 stores! I don't know, but I am willing to try! Type on over! Or click!~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(5)
Michael at Designs by Gollum is offering an amazing giveaway of a
Mariposa Tray. This is an exquisite tray would be wonderful for you or as a gift!
She hosts an amazing party, Foodie Friday - great inspiration there!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(6)
Yeah! This is amazing! My daughter uses Shutterfly a lot! She has a much better camera than I do and
does a lot for her family and friends. When I saw this I said, 'yeah! have to try this'. Shutterfly is offering to bloggers 50 free holiday cards! For posting about their offer! How cool is that! They have an amazing Holiday collection! Type/Click on over and join in on this opportunity!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, there you go! A good start! I know there are several other great Giveaways out there! If you'd like me to share yours and I missed it - please let me know!
I hope you all have a very Delightsome Friday and weekend!
Kathy













0 comments:
Post a Comment