Inspired by YOU




I visit Delightsome blogs early in the morning. I find so many inspiring posts, crafts, places to visit and so many other things.
I try to bookmark, or write myself a note to remember to go back to visit, get more information and so on.
Well, best laid plans – I have misplaced some of these jewels and nuggets. So…after the morning fog in my brain lifted I had an idea….
I will feature blogging posts by YOU that have inspired me in various ways!
I will let you know via email prior to the post
I have provided an Inspired by YOU button if you'd wish to display it.
I hope my followers find your posts as interesting, helpful and inspiring as I did! I also hope to help spread the word about good things.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(1)


You never know what someone is going through. Oftentimes, we all need encouragement. One of the best ways to receive encouragement is to encourage others.
Those who have a faith in God have found that we have an advocate in our Lord and in others who believe. I think we have all had moments in our lives where we wonder if we can take one more thing or to stand one more moment. 
I have found that Becky at Hospitality Lane is going through some things at the moment. But, she takes the time to share scripture and encouragement in her trials.
My heart is touched and most importantly I know God's is. That's when we demonstrate His love to others -
I hope you stop by and pay her a visit - encourage her - you will find you will receive encouragement in return.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(2)


Looking out for one another.

Kathy at Creative Home Expressions is passing along a message from a fellow blogger, Maggie at Just Between You and Me    and Bungalow Bling . Maggie is concerned for a blogging friend who has not been heard from in a while. I remember a post from a dear husband regarding his wife - there have been other occasions where we have looked out for each other. What a delight to be part of such a community - a family.
We share our lives, our loves, our concerns, our hopes and our dreams.
We share our hearts and thereby come into each other's lives.
We are enriched.
Please check out Kathy's blog and Maggies. If you are familiar with this friend of Maggies and have knowledge of her - it'd be wonderful to share with them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(3) 



She asks, "What Touches Your Heart"?

That can be so very many things. It caused me to pause and to think. Is it something or someone. It can be so many things. Every day I am touched by the beauty of a sunset, by a hug from a loved one, by watching someone care for someone else. By a gift. I have treasures in my home that make my heart sing....but, the most important thing in my heart is my relationship with God...
from there I have a love for my husband and children, my family, my friends, my treasures and now you all...
Looking at how we enrich each other's lives,
Please check out Rhonda's blog A Little Bit French - a beautiful blog from a beautiful woman.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(4)




I was touched by a comment from Rebecca, who has two beautiful blogs, 
Ella Mae's Barn Gathering and Its a Shabby Pink World .
Her sweet comment led me to visit her blogs! I am so very delighted! She has some treasures and so very many cool PINK things! These blogs made me smile, but most importantly was the kindness and love Rebecca expressed toward her friend Tete.
I love how friendship is expressed and shown through blogging!
Please pay her a visit - you will truly be delighted!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(5)


I have thoroughly enjoyed my visits to
The most recent post is a memory of her grandmother with the title, "When You Care Enough to Send The Very Best".
Gena is a very delightful, sweet woman who has been an inspiration and encouragement to me and to others.
I hope you take a moment to pay her a visit - I just love her blog - especially the Lavender color!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(6)



I have so thoroughly enjoyed participating in the very many Tea Blog Parties. One most especially hosted by Wanda Lee at The Plumed Pen . Wanda never fails to leave an encouraging, kind comment. I am amazed at her talent! There's such beauty in her posts and in her blog! Love tea, need a moment to feast your eyes on something beautiful, you won't miss if you pay Wanda a visit. She's hosted her 44th tea blog party recently, quite an accomplishment - pay her a visit to see what I mean!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I will feature six of the many blogs I visit each week with varying topics. I hope you enjoyed this visit and take the time to greet and meet these other wonderful bloggers!

Wishing you a very Delightsome day!

Kathy


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...