I visit Delightsome blogs early in the morning. I find so many inspiring posts, crafts, places to visit and so many other things.
I try to bookmark, or write myself a note to remember to go back to visit, get more information and so on.
Well, best laid plans – I have misplaced some of these jewels and nuggets. So…after the morning fog in my brain lifted I had an idea….
I will feature blogging posts by YOU that have inspired me in various ways!
I will attempt to let you know via email prior to the post
I have provided an Inspired by YOU button if you'd wish to display it.
I hope my followers find your posts as interesting, helpful and inspiring as I did! I also hope to help spread the word about good things.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(1)
I recently viewed Donna Connolly's post "Coffee with John James Audobon " and was enchanted. Just as the soft colors and textures of Streamside Studio and other "Shabby Chic" sites appeal to my heart, so do the warm, textural images portrayed in Conghaile Cottage's site. Each image is filled with beautiful items to where I lean forward to make sure I take in every detail. The articles are quite interesting and intriguing. I was inspired to want to search for Paris Opera glasses by viewing Donna's beautiful collection. O.K., I am not going to recommend one post to you - although if you have only a moment - go a head and check out the John James Audobon post, but do come back - start from the most recent and tell me - weren't you drawn into these images and into her stories? I believe you'll find her site to be very delightful.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(2)
I have thoroughly enjoyed Maryann's Domestically Speaking , her kindness and her talent. Maryanne hosts "The Power of Paint" blog party - providing opportunity for us to share projects and to share her terrific ideas.
She recently took a very interesting door frame to a chest and created an amazing frame for a sign.
It is sites like this and people like Maryann that charge my mind with ideas - creative and economical! Looking for some inspiration - have something you've painted, created you're pleased with - visit Domestically Speaking and join in on the fun! You'll love Maryann, get inspired and have fun at the same time!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(3)
Sandi at Wayside Treasures has had some very lovely posts for Faded Charm's White Wednesday! Such lovely things! But, Sandi also lives in an older home as I do facing the same challenges! I love it when someone figures something out - in a cute way - and shares it! I love this post and this one , o.k. and this one . But, just as I recommend for Donna's site - start from the most recent and scroll back - you'll be glad you did!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(4)
I can't remember exactly what I was looking for when I came across Deanna's "Things Your Grandmother Knew...and you wish you did, too!" Well, I found what I needed there and so much more! This blog is chock full with down-home, homespun Grandmotherly information - however you'd want to put it! I just love this!!!
For those of you who love vintage, home remedies, old fashioned good ole know how - check this site out - vintage photos - clips - this has so much for you to glean from!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(5)
When I first began blogging, Connie at Living Beautifully was one of the first and most consistent encouragers. I am quite sure many of you know her - she is very sweet with her comments and lightens your day. Well, Connie is not only kind and generous, but she is also very talented. You can find some of her creations at La Maison Rose and she has provided a place to gather A Collection of Romantic Blogs here.
Need I say more? Spread sunshine - visit Connie - receive sunshine - visit Connie!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(6)
While trying to finish wedding plans and projects for my daughter - did I share - know I did - we're doing a very DIY wedding - for October! She was engaged the day she graduated - in June! Fiance is a Marine and may be deployed the first of next year - so....
I have been gleaning ideas from here and there for the soon to be vacated bedroom. Looking forward to making this a true guest room - since this is an old house with only three bedrooms....anyhow-
I have been scanning through Much To Do With Nothing ! Something a very many of you love to do. Find inexpensive objects - repurpose them and make them beautiful! Kelly does an amazing job and shares so much wonderful information! Go ahead - I've left some for you to glean from too!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Only a few more days left to the
CSN $65 Giveaway
enter
here !
Also, a couple of good things brewing here!
Will let you know soon!
Thanks for stopping by,
Kathy













0 comments:
Post a Comment