
I've been admiring the many lovely wood items at Gallery M for ages now - and have bought some smaller items. It's a gallery dedicated to high-quality woodworking, carrying the work of many different artisans. So I don't know why I never thought of featuring the many storage options available at this remarkable store until I walked into the place on Friday.
Owner Andreas Strieve was kind enough to send me some great photos - so you'll be seeing a combination of my snapshots and his much better photos.
There are a number of stunning furniture pieces, such as this hope chest - as well as various chests of drawers, and nightstands, and desks with drawers.

But I'm going to mostly focus on the smaller items. One that really caught my eye was the charging station, which handles five items. The one I saw cost $149. It comes in a number of different woods, as you can see.
And then there are the beautiful wood jewelry boxes.
The interiors are lovely, too!
This one doesn't look like much when it's closed - it's just a wood cube. But when it's opened - oh my!
You can get small boxes, like these.

Or a large jewelry chest, like this one.
And it's not just about how beautiful these are, but also how well-made - something you can't convey through pictures on the web.
Related Post:
Support Your Local Woodworker
Woodworking Gallery in Half Moon Bay: Stunning Storage and Other Organizing Products
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment