Reflecting

I am still trying to catch up.....I am now convinced that this a permanent situation for me. But I have had time to think, long hard thinks......while I have been doing that job we hate, the dusting. I have been letting things get me down and stress me out. No more, I am not going to let things worry me that I cannot do very much about. It's not my fault, we (the country) are in this state. But I just cannot help having this feeling 'wanting' to sort everything out for everyone close to me. Just impossible really.


The Christmas shopping has started. Where do you put all your Christmas shopping? mine is placed in a sort of tidy mess, next to my wardrobe...at the moment, waiting to be wrapped up and labeled before anyone gets the chance to have a peep.

The leg is much better, thank you for all your very kind comments. But, I still cannot wear heels. My new boots, which I bought before I went to Greece and broke my leg, just sit and look at me wondering why they have not been taken out for a walk yet. Has anyone any idea when I should be able to wear heels?How long is this healing process going to take.

I have been burning the midnight oil a bit too, this is when I find I can sit and blog happily without constant interruptions. And I have been able to almost finish my crochet cushion cover and have started a felting project and crocheted a corsage. Which I will show you in my next post.

Mr N has been doing a few little jobs around the house too. Update on the move....we are staying put, for obvious reasons.....credit crunch! Mr N who does not want to move anyway, has agreed to put up a few things for me, this candle sconce and these door hooks came from the cottage and we are decorating, as I mentioned in my previous post.



As I was dusting I thought I must show these tiny Black Leather Parent shoes that belonged to Katie. I am so pleased that I kept their first shoes. It feels so good to just hold them and remember her first trip to the corner shop wearing these very shoes.


The cone in the pewter pot is perfect for topping with a little oil, I mostly use Patchouli, as people enter the room a little waft follows them in and is so much nice that plug ins!

I am getting close....nearly my 100Th post. I will be having a little Give Away to celebrate my Blogging.
Have a lovely weekend and take it easy.
Carol xxx

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...