Today I'm continuing in the journey of my Thankful Challenge. My goal is to write down 1000 things that I'm thankful for, that I love, that I'm blessed by, or that make me smile. 1000 things is quite a lot, which is why I have so much fun literally naming every little thing I can think of! Here's a few on my list...
51. Dresses
...
58. Frames
...
60. Dahlias
....
65. Black & white photos
66. Schedules
69. Perfume
...
71. Turquoise
72. Freshly baked cookies
73. Monograms
...
75. Post cards
76. Kind-hearted people
...
80. Stripes (:
...
88. Old barns
...
98. Skyscrapers
...
100. Making lists (:
101. Pumpkins at Halloween
102. Meeting good blogging friends in the airport (:
What are you thankful for?
Love,

PS. The winner of the Love Stitched Giveaway is Shannau. I'll email you soon!
And for all the rest of you, be sure to utilize the discount code CRAFTING15 at checkout for 15% off!
xoxo
51. Dresses
...
58. Frames
...
60. Dahlias
....
65. Black & white photos
66. Schedules
69. Perfume
...
71. Turquoise
72. Freshly baked cookies
73. Monograms
...
75. Post cards
76. Kind-hearted people
...
80. Stripes (:
...
88. Old barns
...
98. Skyscrapers
...
100. Making lists (:
101. Pumpkins at Halloween
102. Meeting good blogging friends in the airport (:
![]() |
| me and Rhi from Hey Gorgeous |
Love,
PS. The winner of the Love Stitched Giveaway is Shannau. I'll email you soon!
And for all the rest of you, be sure to utilize the discount code CRAFTING15 at checkout for 15% off!
xoxo








0 comments:
Post a Comment