Since this is my first year blogging, I thought I would do a timeline for the major holidays. You can check out the Easter timeline here. It really brings back memories when I put together posts like this. Sorry, I know I have been a bit sappy lately about my kids growing up. I think my youngest turning five really got to me. Looks like we have officially moved out of the baby stage in our lives. I even gave away all of our baby clothes over the weekend. That was a big step! I have been hoarding them all for years, just in case. I was finally ready to let go and move on. I am so looking forward to all the adventures we will have as our children grow older, starting with trick-or-treating tonight.
But first, here's a look back from the beginning of our Halloween adventures (with kids).
2002 (Little Ladybug - made by my mother)
2003 - Angel (made by my mother)
2004 - The frog and the princess
2005 - Cowgirl and Cowboy
2006 - Dorothy and the Lion
The skeleton joined our family in 2006 just five days before Halloween
The Bengal football player, the Bengal tiger and the Bengal Cheerleader.
(the tiger looks a little happier this year)
A witch, a jockey and Elvis.
Indiana Jones, a Bengal Football Player and a Police woman.
(this was our first Halloween in our new house)
A Vampire, Hermione and Harry Potter.
This year we will have a Ninja, a Wearwolf and a Competitive Gymnast in the house.
Are you ready for Halloween?
















0 comments:
Post a Comment