Lighting
I was noticing while visiting my friend Maria’s home that she had some type of lighting on nearly every tabletop in her home.
I filed this away in my memory to revisit.
The soft-light ambiance created by these small lamps, electric candles and even Christmas lighting
caused the rooms to take on an inviting air.
I was intrigued.
I knew rightly placed lighting could make a difference, but it was experiencing the way my friend made use of lighting that made me want to revisit the idea in my home.
So, I am on the lookout for good sources of lighting, buffet lamps, small lamps, candles and even electric candles.
I may put Christmas or string lighting here and there.
How do you use lighting in your home?
Going beyond the ordinary I think makes all the difference.
I hope you have a wonderful week!
Don't forget to enter the
My Memories Digital Scrapbooking Giveaway here!
Don't forget to enter the
My Memories Digital Scrapbooking Giveaway here!







0 comments:
Post a Comment