Continuing from yesterday's post.....
I like the paiinting detail on the mouldings, and those fab chairs
![]() |
| Blue Room 1963 |
That carpet! Painting the backs of the shelving looks great, but I'm afraid of that much color
![]() |
| China Room 1975 |
It's timeless
![]() |
| Diplomatic Room 1975 |
Love the bamboo chairs
![]() |
| Garden Room 1975 |
Love the ribbon detail on the white chairs. Is that an elephant in the lower right corner?
![]() |
| Living Room 1981 |
Perfect!
![]() |
| Master Dressing Room 1962 |
Love the pop of color with the orange chairs
![]() |
| Yellow Oval Room 1962 |
What a view
![]() |
| Sun Room 1985 |
![]() |
| Rose Garden 1988 |
This makes me wonder....what if?
![]() |
| Rose Garden 1961 |
I hope you enjoyed this!
















0 comments:
Post a Comment