Remember a few months back when I shared that I was going to be helping to design a nursery for my mom's friend at work? Well, it's about 99% finished, and I'm so excited to show you!
Here's the design board I did initially:
With a few small changes and a lot of fun color, here's the room as it is now:
Michelle {mama-to-be} and I knew we wanted to forgo the traditional mobile. These pom poms were the perfect solution. We've all seen them in nurseries all over the web, so I was dying to see them in person! The mama-to-be and I both agreed they make the room.
I found a great Etsy shop who makes the tissue paper poms. We bought a pack of 8 and were able to pick custom colors. Check out Melody's Pom Pom Shop to get yours!
Look what Michelle made herself! I love that she framed the little one's name...it's a unique twist on the regular painted letters.
Big sis is already trying out the rocking chair:
Once we found the bedding, the color choice was easy....three lavender walls, plus the wall with the crib went lime green. I love that we stayed away from the traditional pink. How cute is that butterfly bedding?? Clearly I love the room (: We just have to hang a few more pictures on the other walls, then we'll be done and I'll be showing the whole room.
Right in time, too, because little Aria is due in two weeks!
Happy Monday!
Love,
PS. I'm linking up with











0 comments:
Post a Comment