Look For The Silver Lining
This was one of those back burner projects I had on
my list of things to do.
When I heard about
And their new project
I wanted to be a part of this spectacular event.
What to do? What to do?
Kelee Katillac and those working with
Design Gives Back are so inspiring and
uplifting, I thought – look up!
We have 10 foot ceilings in this old house
upstairs and downstairs.
We had to replace the attic ladder some time
I would look at it thinking I needed to paint
it soon! Then one day the lightbulb went off
Create a sky light – window look with the
new door! It is framed like a window!
Voila!
Well, life and business too precedence, but
this week, the invitation to participate in
such a positive event called for a very positive
project.
This gave me the idea to create clouds
with a silver lining.
Have you ever heard or read the lyrics to the song?
I’d only known portions of it.
It is quite an inspiring song!
Look For The Silver Lining
Look for the silver lining
Whenever a cloud appears in the blue
Remember somewhere the sun is shining
And so the right thing to do is make it shine for you
A heart full of joy and gladness
Will always banish sadness and strife
So always look for the silver lining
And try to find the sunny side of life
Look for the silver lining
Whenever a cloud appears in the blue
Remember somewhere the sun is shining
And so the right thing to do is make it shine for you
A heart full of joy and gladness
Will always banish sadness and strife
So always look for the silver lining
And try to find the sunny side of life
A heart full of joy and gladness
Will always banish sadness and strife
So always look for the silver lining
And try to find the sunny side of life
And try to find a sunny side of life
And try to find the sunny side of life
Whenever a cloud appears in the blue
Remember somewhere the sun is shining
And so the right thing to do is make it shine for you
A heart full of joy and gladness
Will always banish sadness and strife
So always look for the silver lining
And try to find the sunny side of life
Look for the silver lining
Whenever a cloud appears in the blue
Remember somewhere the sun is shining
And so the right thing to do is make it shine for you
A heart full of joy and gladness
Will always banish sadness and strife
So always look for the silver lining
And try to find the sunny side of life
A heart full of joy and gladness
Will always banish sadness and strife
So always look for the silver lining
And try to find the sunny side of life
And try to find a sunny side of life
And try to find the sunny side of life
I will reveal the completion of my sky-light window
attic door Monday, August 15 with Metamorphosis Monday.
Look For The Silver Lining....
I LOVE it! So let’s get together and
attic door Monday, August 15 with Metamorphosis Monday.
Look For The Silver Lining....
I LOVE it! So let’s get together and
Participate this week!
Each comment is $1.00 towards this good cause.
You can participate at these blog/parties
Between Naps on the Porch
The Painted Garden
Country Wings In Phoenix
and
Spiritual Sunday
as well as at
Design Gives Back
Between Naps on the Porch
The Painted Garden
Country Wings In Phoenix
and
Spiritual Sunday
as well as at
Design Gives Back
Get a cup of tea or cup of coffee and
Spend some time with those participating this week
Each comment counts towards this wonderful goal!
We want to reach at least 5,000!
Tell one, Tell all –come join in!
You are some of the kindest, most generous people I
have had the privilege to meet. I know we can do this
for Charlie!
Wishing you a very Delightsome, Inspiring day!








0 comments:
Post a Comment