Thank you for all the sweet comments about the nursery I revealed yesterday!
Do you ever look at a room and just think something is a little off? Like, if only ______, then I would love the space. Well, I've been feeling that way about my bedroom lately. I have had my bedspread for a few years now and I just felt like there was too much pattern. In this case, the pattern was what was making the room feel very little girl. Don't get me wrong, I love pattern, but I think it made my bedroom feel too busy.
Do you agree?
Patterned:
I picked up these off-white linen curtains for a whopping $14.99 at Target! I'm kind of loving them (: They let lots of light in and still frame the window nicely.
Plain:
I think they really brighten up the space and break up the pattern. I'm also totally into everything white and flowy right now, so it was just what the space needed (: It's relaxing and soothing, at least in my opinion.
Also- my mom hasn't noticed them yet and it's been 2 days. I think it's kind of funny (: We'll see how long it takes her. If she says anything about it today, we'll know she read this post!
Look what is front and center in my magazine/book basket?!
My new favorite book, Decorate {by the fab Decor8's Holly Becker and Joanna Copestick} Love it, love it, love it and totally recommend it! Thanks to Anna from In Honor of Design for the sweet giveaway (:
So that's my little teeny tiny room update. What do you think?
Have you done any small updates lately??
Happy Tuesday!
Love,

PS. Drumroll, please!
The Ten June e-design winner is #61 Meghan.
Hooray!! Email me and I will put you in touch with Michelle (:
PS. Again!! The winner of Alisha's photography giveaway is # 27 Kathleen!
Please email me so we can get your print on its way!
{michaelawarner90@gmail.com}
Do you ever look at a room and just think something is a little off? Like, if only ______, then I would love the space. Well, I've been feeling that way about my bedroom lately. I have had my bedspread for a few years now and I just felt like there was too much pattern. In this case, the pattern was what was making the room feel very little girl. Don't get me wrong, I love pattern, but I think it made my bedroom feel too busy.
Do you agree?
Patterned:
I picked up these off-white linen curtains for a whopping $14.99 at Target! I'm kind of loving them (: They let lots of light in and still frame the window nicely.
Plain:
I think they really brighten up the space and break up the pattern. I'm also totally into everything white and flowy right now, so it was just what the space needed (: It's relaxing and soothing, at least in my opinion.
Also- my mom hasn't noticed them yet and it's been 2 days. I think it's kind of funny (: We'll see how long it takes her. If she says anything about it today, we'll know she read this post!
Look what is front and center in my magazine/book basket?!
My new favorite book, Decorate {by the fab Decor8's Holly Becker and Joanna Copestick} Love it, love it, love it and totally recommend it! Thanks to Anna from In Honor of Design for the sweet giveaway (:
So that's my little teeny tiny room update. What do you think?
Have you done any small updates lately??
Happy Tuesday!
Love,
PS. Drumroll, please!
The Ten June e-design winner is #61 Meghan.
Hooray!! Email me and I will put you in touch with Michelle (:
PS. Again!! The winner of Alisha's photography giveaway is # 27 Kathleen!
Please email me so we can get your print on its way!
{michaelawarner90@gmail.com}










0 comments:
Post a Comment