If you're anything like me, with a title like that, you're already hooked (:
A few nights ago some friends and I went to my all time favorite restaurant, La Fondue. It's definitely special treat type of place, as it's pricey...but luckily one of our friends works there so we were hooked up (:
Have you ever had Fondue?
I loveeee it. It's fun, interactive and totally delicious. We went in for some good ole chocolate fondue...the best type.
But first I got a Strawberry Daiquiri...
Make that a virgin one, promise! (:
It kind of looks like a dog bowl full of food, but it's really milk chocolate with English Toffee. YUM!
I forget what's going on here, but it seems like the waiter was pouring fire into the fondue?! Amazing.
Aluminum one arm chairs...very similar looking to ghost chairs:
FAB wallpaper and mirrors:
Beads:
Black and white floor:
Sparkly floor:
Favorite part of the whole restaurant are the stunning chandeliers:
Another favorite part? My bestie was there (: It took us at least 10 shots to get this one...we were laughing way too hard in the first 9.
Hope you enjoyed the little tour of La Fondue! If you're ever in the Bay Area, it's a mustdue....get it? Yep, I thought it was funny (:
Have a terrific weekend!
Love,
PS. Go check out my guest post on Nicole's blog, Busy Girl.
She asked me to post on a topic of my choice. Go see what I choose right here!
xo













0 comments:
Post a Comment