A New Find

My Sweet Angel


Could you say no to this face?

My dear friend Maria had this sweet angel 
standing on the counter  in her beautiful store
Rooms U Love,
(She has a new blog and recently posted a great newsletter)
of which I have shared with you before.





Maria and I have been discussing her upcoming interview.



This dear sweet angel, with her precious pose, seemed
to be pleading with me to take her home.


I finally could no longer resist. There are so many
beautiful things in Maria's store and I had been 
focused lately on items for gifts and giveaways.


I haven't decided exactly where she will stand, 
to share her with you I placed her on the table at the
lower landing of our stairway atop the beautiful
table scarf that Maria gave me a while back.


I believe everyone looks better in candlelight, 
so I thought it would be sweet to picture her
between these two beeswax candles.


I love the natural, luminous, green and brown
colorings in her clothing. 
She has a little sparkle to her.



I would love to give her a name.
Do you have any ideas?
Thank you for your visit!
I am sharing this post with these Delightsome blog parties:



Friday Pretties @ I Love Pretty Little Things

Home Sweet Home @ The Charm of Home 

Show and Tell Friday @ My Romantic Home


Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage

Fridays Unfold @ Stuff and Nonsense

Inspiration Friday @ The Picket Fence
Wishing you a very Delightsome day,


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...