Fashion Friday #40: First Day of Work

Happy Friday!!
This was my first week at my new job! I'm working at Pottery Barn. So far, I've had 2 days of training and it's been fun. I had to study all the furniture, fabrics and company products. It was basically a review of my textiles class, so it was great to see the information I learned in my class applied in my new job!
Pottery Barn is classic, business casual...so here is what I wore for my first day!







Ruffle Shirt: Ann Taylor
Printed Skirt: Ann Taylor
Wedges: Nordstrom




Today was 80 degrees.  And let me tell ya, it felt like 100 smack in that sun!  I'm trying to catch up on my tan since, you know, I had been deprived of it for 9 months in Washington, so I laid out today.  I could only stand it for 15 minutes before I started sweating too much for my liking. 
Shasta was upset with me because she wasn't done gettin' her tan on.  Little diva fur ball, of mine (: 


Love her to pieces.


Happy Weekend!
Love,
Photobucket

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...