cinnamon and coffee

Mornings are not easy, right? (or is it just me?)
(If you ask me) Mondays can be pretty painful
but I've found a way (I think) to win my Monday morning battle...
it's a very easy formula:
morning walk & caffeine + sugar....
I know exactly what you are thinking...
well in my defence...I don't get to sit down until after the children have left
(I walk them to school and when I come back home I have my breakfast...)

It's a brilliant start...


this sugar and cinnamon pull-apart looks DIVINE, doesn't it?

joy the baker

joy the baker
 a coffee owl? LOVE!

weheartit.com


Monday inspiration / boys club

anything masculine will do...(I'm in a bit of a masculine mood at the moment, perhaps it's the simplicity of the look or perhaps it's just the need to de-clutter...who knows...?)

pinterest
decoratualma

quite continental 

boyfriend style / yes please!


missmoss.co.za


alltheprettybirds.blogspot.com


Finally...
Welcome to the month of August and to the Aug-Sept issue of ADORE (but be warned: gorgeousness ahead) 







Love,

Claudia xo







  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...