Au Revoir France

It seems amazing to me that our ten days in France are coming to a close.  It has been just as wonderful and memorable a holiday as we had hoped.   We spent the first three days, just the two of us, in Paris (well, along with a few hundred thousands Parisians), and then we joined our French friends in Normandy. 


Our vacation was equal parts - 


good food,


Eating Mussels in Etretat - yep I ate the whole bowl full!
amazing sights,


The Louvre in the early morning sunlight
some famous,




some not so famous,


Garden in a small village near Honfleur, Normandy
and, of course, romantic.

The beautiful crescent moon over the Seine on our last night in Paris.
Today hubby goes home overloaded with photos (yep, I took over 3000 photos - my kind of souvenir) and fantastic memories and I head off to Bangladesh.  




Good bye France!  And good bye hubby - see you in five weeks!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...