Would You Buy it Wednesdays?

Okay, so I think I may have worn out my welcome over at What I Wore Wednesdays (meaning that you now have all seen every dress either of my girls have ever worn) so I am trying out a new linky party.

This one is over at Junker Newbie and I think could be a lot of fun. So anyways, here is how it works....

Taken from the Junker Newbie Blog:

Here's how it works...every Wednesday, I'll post a picture of something I saw at a thrift store, estate or yard sale, etc. I'll include any other info I have - price, condition, etc. Then, I'd like to hear from you - would you buy it? Tell me why or why not and what you would do with it (fix it up, repurpose, etc.). THEN, (here's where the linky party comes in!), you can post a link to something YOU found and get us to weigh in. Anytime I walk away from a sale or store I'm always wondering "if someone else was with me, what would they have bought? did I miss a hidden treasure?". So this is just a way for us to do that virtually.



My hidden treasure of the day is this chair: I saw it at Goodwill for $15. So, would you by it? What would you do with it?





Want to know a secret? I bought it!!! It is sitting around the table on my front porch:)







Linking up:






  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...