a view to a kitchen





all images above via kitchenisms.com

via lonny

via lonny



It's my favourite room in the house, I cannot keep away from it...It's where I feel more comfortable and happy - it might have something to do with my love for baking and eating...?!...
I do enjoy sharing food with my friends and family and cooking for them is definitely one of my favourite things in the world...At home I need a clean and practical kitchen with plenty of storage and bench space and lighting is important too
Love the images above. Which one is your favourite?
I'd probably think that I've died and gone to heaven if I woke up and walked into kitchen number 2...it's perfect...

wish you all a relaxing evening :))


Claudia xo

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...